Saturday, June 11, 2011

our wedding, part 8: contradancing

Here's a short video of contradancing photos.

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.


There are so many lovely photos that bring back such fun memories and make me think of people I love. So, several are there for a 1/2 second glance.

Here are a few more:























































































The contradancing was absolutely the best. I never would have thought to have it at my wedding; I generally don't care for wedding dancing. But Craig encouraged it, and made it sound fun. It's the kind of dancing that anyone can do - you don't have to know how; you just have to be happy and enjoy the music. A caller tells us what to do, and quickly we learn the basic terms that tell us how to move. Nearly everyone at the wedding danced, and it was the best way to celebrate with everyone all at once. We didn't want to leave at all. It was such fun being with dear friends and family who we rarely get to see. And just being a bride, and in the lovely gown was so wonderful, I never wanted to the evening to end.

No comments: