- Garret Augustus Hobart was the name of the 24th American Vice-President.
Interestingly enough, he hails from New Jersey, but his roots come from Massachusetts. Also, his wife was born on the 21st of July.
Too bad he spelled his name wrong.
Anyone know the name of his president off the top of their head?
- Garrett Augustus Morgan, however, did spell it properly. He invented the traffic signal, the gas mask, and hair straighteners.
- Garrett P.I. is a series of novels about a man name Garrett, who was a P.I., believe it or not.
- Garrett is also a machine that was used in the middle ages to hurl large spears. And now Garrett means brave with a spear. Also, a garret is an attic.
- Garrett is the name of my husband, and his five-year-old nephew. It's a good name. I don't think I ever heard of it before I met him.