i'll be landing in newark
Hurray for Thanksgiving break.
right now, i'm thankful for Tuesday night dinners which have been a blessing in more ways that we expected:
- time to catch up with friends in good conversation
- a chance to get together with roommates (usually while cleaning up=)
- being pushed to learn to cook
- learning to cook for large crowds
- then feeling like I could cook at other times for people in need
- a good home-cooked meal at least once a week
- leftovers for the rest of the week
- a place to invite new people
- plus opportunity to invite neighbors
- midweek fellowship & fun
- freedom and joy in giving and hospitality
- something to make me leave work on Tuesday.